What we believe:
- There is one God, who exists eternally in three distinct but equal persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible was inspired by God through human authors and speaks with final authority. The bible, as originally given, is in its entirety the word of God, without
error and fully reliable in fact and doctrine.
- All men and women were created in the image of God and their greatest purpose is to obey, worship and love God. We are all under the just condemnation of God
and need to be born again, forgiven and reconciled to God in order to know and please Him.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life in obedience to the
Father. He died in our place, bearing God's punishment for our sin, rose from the dead and ascended into heaven where he is exalted as Lord of all.
- Salvation is entirely a work of God's grace and cannot be earned or deserved. All who believe in Christ are justified by faith alone, adopted into the family of
God and receive eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit has been sent from heaven to glorify Christ and to apply his work of salvation. He convicts sinners and indwells all believers. He builds
up the Church and empowers its members for worship, service and mission.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return in glory. He will raise the dead and judge the world in righteousness. The wicked will be sent to eternal punishment and
the righteous will be welcomed into a life of eternal joy in fellowship with God. God will make all things new and will be glorified forever.
The ordinances we celebrate
- The observance of the Lord's Supper, welcoming to the table all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ known to be living godly lives.
- The baptism of believers by immersion at their request, and on personal confession of their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.